Real Estate — November 9, 2012InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust Announces Monthly Distribution
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 9, 2012) - InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust ("InnVest") (TSX:INN.UN) announced today that a distribution of $0.0333 per unit, payable on December 17, 2012, has been declared to the holders of record as at the close of business November 30, 2012.
InnVest is an unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust which owns a portfolio of 138 hotels across Canada representing approximately 18,000 guest rooms operated under internationally recognized brands. InnVest also holds a 50% interest in Choice Hotels Canada Inc., one of the largest franchisors of hotels in Canada.
InnVest's units and convertible debentures trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") under the symbols INN.UN, INN.DB.B, INN.DB.C, INN.DB.D, INN.DB.E and INN.DB.F.
InnVest Real Estate Investment Trust
Executive Director, Investor Relations
(905) 206-7114 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
DIRTT to Release 2014 Q1 Results on May 12, 2014 (2014-04-24)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Does a roadmap to a sustainable future exist?
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Protecting endangered species a focus on Highway 15 work
- Intricate demolition saves venerable newspaper building façade
- London Roundhouse project takes selective demolition to high art
- London hospital tear down not your average demo
- Strategic demolition repurposes Bowater Mersey paper plant
- Barn razing: demolition of Charlottetown racehorse stables
- Incarceration gives way to innovation at Bridgepoint
- Breaking good: National Demolition Association updates safety manual
- Droppings responsible for respiratory illness at Quebec demolition site
- Innovative storm water solution under Denison Road
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job