Construction/Building — November 8, 2012360 VOX Agrees to Lend Additional Amounts to Dalmi's Adriatic Coast Resort Developments in Croatia
MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2012) - 360 VOX Corporation (TSX VENTURE:VOX) - 360 VOX Corporation ("360 VOX") is pleased to announce that it has agreed to provide additional financing to First Bay Resort Limited (Malta) and Clear Point Resort Limited (Malta) (the "Resort Companies") to the amounts initially advanced in October 2011 and further advanced in June 2012 in respect of the Dalmi d.o.o. (Croatia) Adriatic Coast resort development.
The additional proceeds will be used for working capital purposes and to meet ongoing project capital and debt financing requirements for the master-planned hotels, marinas and recreational residential developments.
Pursuant to the terms of the amendment providing for such additional loan amounts, the Resort Companies will borrow an additional amount equal to the Canadian dollar equivalent of EUR557,138 for First
Bay Resort Limited and EUR350,000 for Clearpoint Resort Limited at prime plus 4% and otherwise on the same terms as the previously loaned amounts.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors
Robin Conners, President and CEO
About 360 VOX Corporation
360 VOX Corporation (or the "Company") is a publicly traded company, incorporated under the laws of Ontario and listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "VOX". The Company is engaged in the business of developing and managing international hotel, resort, residential and commercial properties through its wholly-owned subsidiary, 360 VOX Developments Inc. and 360 VOX Asset Management Inc., and in Cuba through its wholly owned subsidiary, Wilton Properties Ltd., in joint venture with Grupo Hotelero Gran Caribe S.A., an agency of the Cuban government.
For further information on the Company please visit our website at www.360vox.com. The Company's public filings, including its most recent audited consolidated financial statements, can be reviewed on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com).
This news release may contain forward-looking statements and information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. These statements reflect management's current expectations, estimates, projections, beliefs and assumptions that were made using information currently available to management. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may", "will", "expect", "plan", "anticipate", "believe", "intend", "estimate", "predict", "forecast", "outlook", "potential", "continue", "should", "likely" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. In particular, forward-looking statements include statements respecting Croatia's entry into the European Union, the Company's future intention to invest in the Resort Companies, the successful development of Dalmi's Adriatic Coast projects and the estimated build-out value of the projects, and are based on assumptions that management believe are reasonable, including the proposed number of lodging properties and amenity packages which form part of these fully integrated recreational projects to be built as per the masterplans submitted by Dalmi, using estimated construction and investment costs and sales revenue based on current market trends. These statements are not guarantees of future results and are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including the Company's completion of due diligence and decision on whether to proceed with the projects; and the availability of capital to finance growth of the projects; adverse factors generally encountered in the resort industry; the risks associated with world events, including war, terrorism, international conflicts, natural disasters and extreme weather conditions; general economic conditions, supply and demand changes for resort properties; competitive conditions in the resort industry; changes to permitting and entitlements; changes to the resort industry and government regulation and currency fluctuations. Although management believes that the anticipated future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward looking statements and information are based upon reasonable assumptions and expectations, the reader should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and information because they involve assumptions, known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to differ materially from anticipated future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and information.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin