Real Estate — November 8, 2012TDZ Holdings Inc.-Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2012) - TDZ HOLDINGS INC., today announced its results for the nine months ended September 30, 2012.
TDZ Holdings Inc. (the "Company") was formed under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) upon amalgamation on April 28, 1999.
Summary of Results
Net loss for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 was $75,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $29,000 as compared to net income of $5,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $105,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
Net decrease in cash was $77,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2012 as compared to a net decrease in cash of $17,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
On June 26, 2012, at an annual and special meeting of TDZ Holdings Inc., the shareholders voted to approve a plan to voluntarily dissolve the Company ("the Dissolution Plan").
As part of the Dissolution Plan, the Company has applied for clearance certificates from the Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") to confirm that no taxes are payable that would prevent the Company from making a final distribution of its remaining assets to its shareholders immediately prior to dissolution. In addition, the Company will also seek consent to the dissolution from the Minister of Finance (Ontario) ("the Minister").
Following the receipt of the clearance certificates from the CRA and the Minister, the Company will make a final distribution to its shareholders of its remaining cash, after payment of all liabilities, in respect of their rights and interests in the Company ("the Final Distribution Amount").
Once the Final Distribution Amount has been distributed to the Company's shareholders, the Company will file articles of dissolution seeking voluntary dissolution.
The Company will continue to issue reports on its operating results and matters relating to the Dissolution Plan until the date on which articles of dissolution are filed.
This document contains forward-looking statements that are based on current expectations, estimates and projections of management of the Company. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual outcomes could vary materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this document. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and, subject to certain legal requirements, the Company is under no obligation to, and does not intend to, update any forward-looking statements contained herein should material facts change due to new information, future events or other factors. All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements.
TDZ Holdings Inc.
Mr. Harvey Fruitman
Executive Vice President, Secretary,
and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
CanWel Announces Election of Directors (2013-05-14)
Tree Island Announces Election of Directors (2013-05-13)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- PCL Constructors works on Humber River Regional Hospital in Toronto
- Tower Hill unveils 56-storey condo tower project
- Hundreds of workers to be out of work as Caterpillar Inc. is set to close Toronto factory
- London association withdraws from COCA
- Cross-laminated timber first in Ottawa
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- Provinces need to loosen up apprenticeship rules
- Way Up on Westwood
- Building Up On Bayview
- Barrie Construction Association rolls with motorcycle ride for cancer
- Vimy Ridge memorial gets new visitor centre
- Minnesota Vikings unveil new multi-use stadium plan
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Construction Site Arson
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 20th, 2013
- Industry reacts to surprise B.C. Liberal majority
- Calgary Airport Tunnel
- Worker at centre of union sign up allegations speaks out
- Calgary program aims to get more people into the trades
- Midrise in the City
- Veterans battle barriers into the trades
- Government makes changes to online tendering
- SNC-Lavalin maintains that new bribery allegations have been resolved
- B.C. faces a tough battle for top talent
- Keyano College building state of the art training facility
- Essential skills can play a vital role in an apprentices' success
- Taking a closer look at the risks in green building for contractors
- Colleges conduct construction research in addition to teaching
- Skills Canada BC Competition
- Lower Mainland high school trades program is unique
- Construction Learning Forum aims to educate
- High schools looking for more industry participation
- Industrial construction supervisor program takes off
- Saskatchewan bill passed
- Edmonton garners support for regional cash for arena
- Feds pledge $5 million for Vimy memorial