Real Estate — November 8, 2012TDZ Holdings Inc.-Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 8, 2012) - TDZ HOLDINGS INC., today announced its results for the nine months ended September 30, 2012.
TDZ Holdings Inc. (the "Company") was formed under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) upon amalgamation on April 28, 1999.
Summary of Results
Net loss for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 was $75,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $29,000 as compared to net income of $5,000 ($0.00 per share) on revenues of $105,000 for the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
Net decrease in cash was $77,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2012 as compared to a net decrease in cash of $17,000 ($0.00 per share) during the nine months ended September 30, 2011.
On June 26, 2012, at an annual and special meeting of TDZ Holdings Inc., the shareholders voted to approve a plan to voluntarily dissolve the Company ("the Dissolution Plan").
As part of the Dissolution Plan, the Company has applied for clearance certificates from the Canada Revenue Agency ("CRA") to confirm that no taxes are payable that would prevent the Company from making a final distribution of its remaining assets to its shareholders immediately prior to dissolution. In addition, the Company will also seek consent to the dissolution from the Minister of Finance (Ontario) ("the Minister").
Following the receipt of the clearance certificates from the CRA and the Minister, the Company will make a final distribution to its shareholders of its remaining cash, after payment of all liabilities, in respect of their rights and interests in the Company ("the Final Distribution Amount").
Once the Final Distribution Amount has been distributed to the Company's shareholders, the Company will file articles of dissolution seeking voluntary dissolution.
The Company will continue to issue reports on its operating results and matters relating to the Dissolution Plan until the date on which articles of dissolution are filed.
This document contains forward-looking statements that are based on current expectations, estimates and projections of management of the Company. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements prove incorrect, actual outcomes could vary materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements contained in this document. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and, subject to certain legal requirements, the Company is under no obligation to, and does not intend to, update any forward-looking statements contained herein should material facts change due to new information, future events or other factors. All forward-looking statements attributable to the Company are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements.
TDZ Holdings Inc.
Mr. Harvey Fruitman
Executive Vice President, Secretary,
and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
November 2013 Housing Starts in Prince Edward Island (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in St. John's (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in New Brunswick (2013-12-09)
November 2013 Housing Starts in Halifax (2013-12-09)
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin