Construction/Building — November 7, 2012CEMATRIX Corporation Investor Presentation Now Available Online
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) - CEMATRIX Corporation (TSX VENTURE:CVX)
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this release.
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Jeff Kendrick, President & CEO at CEMATRIX, provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view -
Highlights on CEMATRIX are as follows:
- Currently achieving record revenues.
- Only company in Canada approved to use cellular concrete for infrastructure applications in several provinces.
- Unique proprietary process enhances cellular concrete qualities.
- Cellular concrete is gaining acceptance and being increasingly specified by all major engineering firms.
- Selling into two significant markets - Oil Sands/Refineries and North American infrastructure.
- Projects are geographically dispersed across Canada and CEMATRIX is gaining momentum in the United States.
- Fourteen years of building relationships and raising awareness of the product in major industries.
About CEMATRIX Corporation
CEMATRIX is an Alberta corporation with its head offices in Calgary, Alberta. The Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary, is a manufacturer and supplier of technologically advanced cellular concrete products with applications in a variety of markets, including oil and gas construction and infrastructure construction. Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution for various construction applications. Applications for cellular concrete include tunnel grouting; bridge abutment and retaining wall backfill; insulation of shallow utilities, roads and runways; insulation and/or structural foundations for tank bases and facilities; and as a floating base over weak and unstable or seismic prone soils, for roads and other types of infrastructure.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-1107cematrix_800.jpg.
Mr. Jeff Kendrick
President & CEO
The Howard Group Inc.
(403) 221-0915 or Toll Free: 1-888-221-0915
(403) 237-8387 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Superior Plus Announces December 2013 Cash Dividend (2013-12-05)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Construction begins on 1.5-kilometre western portion of Mississauga transitway
- OCOT consultation comes to a halt over possible bias
- Mandatory safety training kicks in next year
- Tunnelling of the Toronto-York Spadina Subway Extension completed
- P3s put a jolt in electricity infrastructure
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Province of Ontario ON Prebid
$139,300,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$67,650,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin