Real Estate — November 5, 2012Media Advisory: London Housing Outlook Seminar "How Does London Measure Up?"
LONDON, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 5, 2012) - Media are invited to attend Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's London Housing Outlook Seminar. This annual event is an important forum to hear the latest housing market trends, forecasts and analysis for London.
This year's theme, "How does London Measure Up?" will examine where the London housing market is heading and what challenges lie ahead, in comparison with other markets.
CMHC's Housing Outlook sessions offer access to the most extensive housing research network in Canada.
For event details, visit www.cmhc.ca/conferenceregistration.
Date: Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.
|Best Western Lamplighter Inn|
|591 Wellington Rd. South|
For more information, media may contact:
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Consultant, Communications and Marketing
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces April Dividend (2014-04-17)
New Affordable Housing Open in Regina (2014-04-14)
New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-11)
Nouvelle maison d'hébergement d'urgence à Melfort (2014-04-11)
Media Advisory: New Emergency Shelter in Melfort (2014-04-10)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$135,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$82,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant