Construction/Building — August 2, 2012Superior Plus Announces August 2012 Cash Dividend
CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Aug. 2, 2012) -
August 2012 Cash Dividend - $0.05 per share
Superior Plus Corp. ("Superior") (TSX:SPB) today announced its cash dividend for the month of August 2012 of $0.05 per share payable on September 14, 2012. The record date is August 31, 2012 and the ex-dividend date will be August 29, 2012. Superior's annualized cash dividend rate is currently $0.60 per share. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes.
About the Corporation
Superior consists of three primary operating businesses: Energy Services includes the distribution of propane and distillates, providing fixed-price energy services, and supply portfolio management; Specialty Chemicals includes the manufacture and sale of specialty chemicals; and Construction Products Distribution includes the distribution of specialty construction products.
Forward Looking Information
Certain information included in this Press Release is forward-looking, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Much of this information can be identified by looking for words such as "believe", "expects", "expected", "will", "intends", "projects", "anticipates", "estimates", "continues" or similar words. Forward-looking information in this Press Release includes but is not limited to, assumptions concerning the future payment of dividends. Superior believes the expectations reflected in such forward-looking information are reasonable but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct and such forward-looking statements should not be unduly relied upon.
Forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future performance and involves a number of risks and uncertainties some of which are described herein. Such forward-looking information necessarily involves known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause Superior's actual results to differ materially from any projections of future results expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. These risks and uncertainties include but are not limited to the inability of Superior to meet the liquidity tests set forth in the Canada Business Corporations Act with respect to the payment of dividends and future changes to applicable tax laws and the other risks identified in the Corporation's 2011 Annual Information Form under the heading "Risk Factors", which is available on the SEDAR website (www.sedar.com). Any forward-looking information is made as of the date hereof and, except as required by law, Superior does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise such information to reflect new information, subsequent or otherwise.
Superior Plus Corp.
Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer
(403) 218-2951 or Toll Free: 1-866-490-PLUS (7587)
(403) 218-2973 (FAX)
Superior Plus Corp.
Vice-President, Investor Relations and Treasurer
(403) 218-2957 or Toll Free: 1-866-490-PLUS (7587)
(403) 218-2973 (FAX)
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- Call for action after MOL says workers are responsible for their own safety
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Viana steps up to rebuild burnt down playground
- Random drug testing about site safety, says expert
- Trying to define the “lowest price”
- High job vacancy rates for small business
- Minto to assist in zero energy housing project
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project