Government of Canada/Public Works — July 14, 2012REMINDER/Alexandra Bridge-Lane Closure
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - July 14, 2012) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of a lane closure on the Alexandra Bridge from Monday, July 16, until Wednesday, July 18, 2012.
The lane closure will take place from:
- 8 p.m. on Monday, July 16 until 5 a.m. on Tuesday, July 17; and
- 8 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17 until 5 a.m. on Wednesday, July 18.
During these periods, the Gatineau-bound lane of the bridge will not be accessible. Therefore, motorists will have to use another bridge.
This lane closure is necessary to conduct general repairs on the bridge. It will not affect pedestrians.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Public Works and Government Services Canada encourages users to exercise caution when in the construction zone and thanks them for their patience.
Media Relations Unit
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 541 projects with a total value of $2,992,674,310 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$290,000,000 North York ON Prebid
$105,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Prebid
$75,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project