Real Estate — July 6, 2012Allied Properties REIT Announces Conference Call to Discuss Second-Quarter Results
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - July 6, 2012) - Allied Properties REIT (TSX:AP.UN) will hold a conference call and live audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Thursday, August 16, 2012, to discuss financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. The financial results will be released on Wednesday August 15, 2012, after the markets close.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing 1(800) 814-4859 or (416) 644-3414. The webcast will be accessible at www.marketwire.com and www.alliedpropertiesreit.com and will be archived for 90 days.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces June Dividend (2013-06-18)
L'ACEC annonce le gagnant du prix Frank Ladner (2013-06-13)
CRCA Announces Frank Ladner Award Recipient (2013-06-13)
Pinkwood Announces Appointment of New President (2013-06-11)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Pink crane a beacon of awareness at St. Joseph’s
- McMaster’s Health Sciences Campus a Gold Seal project
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 457 projects with a total value of $2,805,994,117 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$50,000,000 Brantford ON Prebid
$49,850,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$38,500,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG