Real Estate — July 6, 2012Amica Mature Lifestyles to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year End Results and Host Conference Call August 13, 2012
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - July 6, 2012) - Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc. ("Amica" or the "Company") (TSX:ACC) announced today that it will be releasing its fourth quarter and year end financial results on August 13, 2012, before the market opens.
The Company will hold a conference call on the same day to discuss the results at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
|To access the call, dial:||(647) 438-4398 (Local/International access)|
|1-866-971-7629 (North American toll-free access)|
Participants may also listen to the simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging on to the Company's website at www.amica.ca and choosing the Investor Relations section of the website. A slide presentation to accompany management's comments during the conference call will be available. To view the slides, access Amica's website at www.amica.ca and click on "Investor Relations" - "Presentations & Webcasts". Please log on at least 15 minutes before the call commences. After the call, an archive of the webcast will be posted on Amica's website.
ABOUT AMICA MATURE LIFESTYLES INC.
Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc., a Vancouver based public company, is a leader in the management, marketing, design, development and ownership of luxury housing and services for mature lifestyles. There are 25 Amica Wellness & Vitality™ Residences, including a recent acquisition that the Company is transitioning to rebrand, one under development and one in pre-development. The common shares of Amica are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "ACC". For more information, visit www.amica.ca.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project