Real Estate — July 5, 2012Notice of Intention to Make a Normal Course Issuer Bid to Purchase Common Shares of Gendis Inc.
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA--(Marketwire - July 5, 2012) - Gendis Inc. (TSX:GDS) intends to purchase a maximum of 200,000 of its Common shares, being 1.4% percent of the 13,936,986 currently issued and outstanding Common shares. Purchases may commence on July 9, 2012 and will terminate no later than July 8, 2013.
Purchases of Common shares may be made through the facilities of the TSX, registered exchanges and alternative trading systems in Canada. The purchase and payment for the Common shares purchased will be made by Gendis Inc. in accordance with the requirements of The Toronto Stock Exchange and the price which Gendis Inc. will pay for any such Common shares will be the market price of such Common shares at the time of acquisition. The daily repurchase restriction is limited to 1,000 Common shares. Common shares purchased pursuant to this Notice will be cancelled.
Gendis Inc. will make no purchases of Common shares other than open market purchases.
From time to time, the market price of the Common shares of Gendis Inc. may not adequately reflect the value of Gendis' business and its future business prospects.
No director or senior officer of Gendis Inc. intends to sell Common shares of Gendis Inc. during the period of this Notice. To the knowledge of the company, no associate of a director or senior officer of Gendis Inc., and no person acting jointly or in concert with Gendis Inc. and no person holding ten (10%) percent or more of any class of equity securities of Gendis Inc. intends to sell Common shares of Gendis Inc. during the period of this Notice.
Mr. James E. Cohen
President & Chief Executive Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- Call for action after MOL says workers are responsible for their own safety
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Viana steps up to rebuild burnt down playground
- Random drug testing about site safety, says expert
- Trying to define the “lowest price”
- High job vacancy rates for small business
- Minto to assist in zero energy housing project
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project