Government of Canada/Public Works — July 4, 2012REMINDER/Alexandra Bridge: Bridge Closures
GATINEAU, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - July 4, 2012) - Public Works and Government Services Canada wishes to advise motorists of nighttime bridge closures on the Alexandra Bridge from Wednesday, July 4 through Friday, July 6, 2012.
The Alexandra Bridge will be closed between the hours of 8 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4 until 5 a.m. on Thursday, July 5 and again from 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 5 until 5 a.m. on Friday, July 6. There will be no boardwalk closures during these periods, so pedestrians will not be affected.
These bridge closures are necessary to conduct general maintenance.
The schedule may change due to weather conditions.
Media Relations Unit
Public Works and Government Services Canada
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
CanWel Announces Election of Directors (2013-05-14)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- Hundreds of workers to be out of work as Caterpillar Inc. is set to close Toronto factory
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Viana steps up to rebuild burnt down playground
- Random drug testing about site safety, says expert
- Trying to define the “lowest price”
- High job vacancy rates for small business
- Minto to assist in zero energy housing project
- Construction Site Arson
- Industry reacts to surprise B.C. Liberal majority
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 20th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project