Real Estate — June 28, 2012Royal Host Inc. Announces the Selection of Kingsdale Shareholder Services Inc. as the Information Agent for Its Substantial Issuer Bids for the Series B and Series D Debentures
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA--(Marketwire - June 28, 2012) - Royal Host Inc. ("Royal Host" or the "Corporation") (TSX:RYL) (TSX:RYL.DB.B) (TSX:RYL.DB.C) (TSX:RYL.DB.D) announced today that under terms and disclosures contained in the issuer bid circulars for substantial issuer bids of its Series B and Series D debentures (the "Offers") announced on June 6, 2012, Royal Host has entered into an agreement (the "Agreement") with Kingsdale Shareholder Services Inc. ("Kingsdale"). Under the terms of the Agreement, Kingsdale will act as an information agent in regards to the Offers to manage communications with Canadian debentureholders and to solicit acceptances of the offers from the Canadian debentureholders pursuant to the terms and disclosures contained in the issuer bid circular.
ROYAL HOST INC.
Royal Host is a diversified hospitality company that delivers shareholder value through hotel ownership, investment and franchising. The Corporation's hotels, which contain 3,092 rooms, are located in five Provinces and Territories across Canada. Twenty-two of the Corporation's hotels operate under internationally recognized brands such as Travelodge®, Super 8®, Holiday Inn®, Hilton® and Country Inns & Suites®. Two of the Corporation's hotels are unbranded. In addition to its real estate holdings, the Corporation owns and operates the Travelodge Canada franchise business which is currently comprised of over 90 hotels across nine Provinces and Territories.
Royal Host's common shares and convertible debentures are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbols "RYL", "RYL.DB.B", "RYL.DB.C" and "RYL.DB.D" respectively.
This press release contains registered trademarks that are the exclusive property of their respective owners. None of the owners of these trademarks has any responsibility or liability for any information contained in this press release.
Royal Host Inc.
John A. Carnella
President and Chief Executive Officer
Royal Host Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 515 projects with a total value of $3,642,725,048 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$47,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Tenders
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$34,000,000 East Gwillimbury ON Prebid
- Ex-Canadian military bases can be transformed
- Shop and Sleep
- Martin remembered for infectious laugh and mentorship
- Staffing levels and safety drive Ontario elevator worker strike
- Proposed wood-frame use meets opposition
- Provincial MPP supporters of prompt payment legislation excited at prospects
- Concrete airplane in South Dakota takes flight
- Opposition tackle Harper government on lack of youth employment
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Commercial Construction
- Ruling vindicates company that hired Chinese workers
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Investigation continues in deliberate Vancouver duplex fire
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during BC Hydro work
- On Target
- Global engineering guidelines taking shape
- Fit to Work program being developed
- Dire prediction
- Canada and Ireland sign recognition agreement