Real Estate — June 21, 2012Primaris Retail REIT Announces Q2 Financial Results Conference Call
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 21, 2012) - Primaris Retail REIT (TSX:PMZ.UN) today announced that the Company will report its Q2 2012 financial results after market close on August 7, 2012. Senior Management will discuss the results in a live conference call with the financial community on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Eastern Daylight Time.
The telephone numbers for the conference call are: 416-340-8530 (within Toronto), and 1-877-240-9972 (within North America).
Audio replays of the conference call will be available immediately following the completion of the conference call, and will remain active until August 26. The replay will be accessible by dialing 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 and using the pass code 1208535.
Primaris Retail REIT owns 33 income-producing properties comprising approximately 13.7 million square feet located in Canada. Primaris Retail REIT is a TSX listed real estate investment trust (TSX:PMZ.UN). As of May 31, 2012, Primaris had 90,045,363 issued and outstanding (including 2,122,261 exchangeable units for which units have yet to be issued).
Primaris Retail REIT
President and Chief Executive Officer
Primaris Retail REIT
Louis M. Forbes
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Latest Industry Press Releases
New Women's Centre Officially Opens in Labrador (2013-05-24)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 515 projects with a total value of $3,642,725,048 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$47,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Tenders
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$34,000,000 East Gwillimbury ON Prebid
- Ex-Canadian military bases can be transformed
- Shop and Sleep
- Martin remembered for infectious laugh and mentorship
- Staffing levels and safety drive Ontario elevator worker strike
- Proposed wood-frame use meets opposition
- Provincial MPP supporters of prompt payment legislation excited at prospects
- Concrete airplane in South Dakota takes flight
- Opposition tackle Harper government on lack of youth employment
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Commercial Construction
- Ruling vindicates company that hired Chinese workers
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Investigation continues in deliberate Vancouver duplex fire
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during BC Hydro work
- On Target
- Global engineering guidelines taking shape
- Fit to Work program being developed
- Dire prediction
- Canada and Ireland sign recognition agreement