Construction/Building — June 15, 2012NorRock Realty Finance Corporation Announces Completion of $500,000 Private Placement
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - June 15, 2012) - NorRock Realty Finance Corporation (TSX VENTURE:RF.H) ("NorRock" or the "Corporation") is pleased to announce that it has completed its previously announced non-brokered private placement for aggregate gross proceeds of $500,000 comprised of 2,000,000 Class A Shares.
The private placement has received approval from TSX Venture Exchange. All securities issued pursuant to the private placement are subject to a four month hold period.
NorRock intends to use the gross proceeds from the private placement for working capital and general corporate purposes.
NorRock Realty Finance Corporation
The Corporation is a mutual fund corporation incorporated under the laws of the Province of Ontario. The Corporation was initially created to obtain exposure to the investment performance of an actively managed portfolio of secured loans and investments in the Canadian commercial real estate sector on a tax-efficient basis.
Certain statements included in this news release constitute forward-looking statements including statements identified by the words "plan", "will" and "intend", and similar expressions or the negative thereof. The forward-looking statements are not historical facts but reflect the Corporation's current expectations regarding future results or events. These forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Corporation undertakes no obligation to update publicly or otherwise revise any forward-looking statement or information except as required by law.
Latest Industry Press Releases
Black Diamond Group Limited Announces May Dividend (2013-05-17)
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Future tradespeople put to the test
- Ontario raiding season closes with a thud
- Bird flags challenges in Canadian construction
- Ontario commits to Hwy. 427 expansion
- GO Transit to build new maintenance facility in East Gwillimbury
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during work by BC Hydro
- Federal NDP leader speaks to police 'to help' with Quebec corruption probe
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project