Canadian Construction Project News
We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Daily Commercial News is Canada’s only daily newspaper dedicated exclusively to the construction industry. Building Reports Online through the Daily Commercial News Web site provides access to construction project leads in Ontario, Quebec and the Atlantic provinces. Tender stage projects are updated daily.
Published daily (Monday through Friday) and available solely through subscription, Daily Commercial News is recognized as a market leader because of the quality and timeliness of its reporting.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job