Customer help and information is available 5 days a week.
"I need information about placing a Certificate of Substantial Performance."
Contact the newsroom
"I want to be listed as a bidder."
Toll free: 1-800-387-0213
Toll free Fax: 1-800-794-6913
"I need more information on a specific project."
"I need subscription information."
"I'd like to place a tender ad in Daily Commercial News."
"I want to place a display ad in Daily Commercial News."
"I want to place a Classified or Career ad in Daily Commercial News."
Other questions or inquiries:
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA):
Reed Construction Data Canada benefits from the many contributions made by people with disabilities. We are committed to providing accessible customer service because we all benefit when everyone has access to places, people and experiences. For accessibility details, please see our AODA document (PDF).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job