November 12, 2012
Construction work continues on 21 Clairtrell project near Toronto Bayview Village
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Glass installation is almost complete for Twenty One Clairtrell condominiums in Toronto, Ont.
Owner/construction manager the Rockport Group has completion of the seven-storey, 128-unit project scheduled for late 2012 and it will include a private dining room, lounge area, outdoor terrace, and a guest suite.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd. (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Roni Excavating; Premform Ltd. (formwork); Salit Steel (rebar); CBM (concrete); Mapleview Electric Co. Ltd. and Marli Mechanical.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job