November 12, 2012
Construction work continues on 21 Clairtrell project near Toronto Bayview Village
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Glass installation is almost complete for Twenty One Clairtrell condominiums in Toronto, Ont.
Owner/construction manager the Rockport Group has completion of the seven-storey, 128-unit project scheduled for late 2012 and it will include a private dining room, lounge area, outdoor terrace, and a guest suite.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects and consultants are: Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd. (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Roni Excavating; Premform Ltd. (formwork); Salit Steel (rebar); CBM (concrete); Mapleview Electric Co. Ltd. and Marli Mechanical.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 382 projects with a total value of $2,273,260,345 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Ottawa ON Tenders
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$149,000,000 Mississauga ON Tenders
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic