November 8, 2012
Monarch continues construction on Ultra at Heron’s Hill in Toronto
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Work continues to move upwards on the Ultra at Heron’s Hill condominium project in North York, Ont.
Monarch Corporation is owner/construction manager of the 38-storey, 415-unit tower with a podium, recreation centre, leisure area, a pool and underground parking. The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Stephenson Engineering (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd.
Subtrades include: Michael Bros. Excavating (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc.; C & T Reinforcing Steel Co. Ltd.; (rebar); Premform Ltd. (formwork); Dufferin Concrete; Primo Mechanical Ltd.; Mayfair Electric Ltd.; Protech Roofing Waterproofing Ltd.; State Window Corp. and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 376 projects with a total value of $1,488,736,331 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$79,500,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$43,000,000 Clarington ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job