November 8, 2012
Monarch continues construction on Ultra at Heron’s Hill in Toronto
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Work continues to move upwards on the Ultra at Heron’s Hill condominium project in North York, Ont.
Monarch Corporation is owner/construction manager of the 38-storey, 415-unit tower with a podium, recreation centre, leisure area, a pool and underground parking. The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Stephenson Engineering (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd.
Subtrades include: Michael Bros. Excavating (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc.; C & T Reinforcing Steel Co. Ltd.; (rebar); Premform Ltd. (formwork); Dufferin Concrete; Primo Mechanical Ltd.; Mayfair Electric Ltd.; Protech Roofing Waterproofing Ltd.; State Window Corp. and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 382 projects with a total value of $2,273,260,345 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Ottawa ON Tenders
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
$149,000,000 Mississauga ON Tenders
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic