October 5, 2012
Construction continues for the River City West Don Lands condos in Toronto
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
A concrete bucket gets a hoist over the River City West Don Lands Phase One condominiums in Toronto, Ont.
Builder/developer Urban Capital Property Group along with Bluescape Construction Management Inc. has completion of the project designed for LEED Gold certification scheduled for mid 2013. The work includes one 16-storey building and one seven- storey building with a total of 349 units, one guest suite, an exercise room, outdoor pool and two levels of above grade parking.
The architects for the project are Saucier + Perrotte Architects and ZAS Architects Inc. Consultants are Adjeleian Allen Rubeli Ltd. (structural) and Smith + Andersen Consulting Engineers (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Coreydale Contracting Co. (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc. (caissons); Norak Steel Construction Ltd. (structural steel); Salit Steel (rebar); Dufferin Concrete; D. Zentil Mechanical Inc. and Nortown Electrical Contractors.
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on Bluescape Construction Management and its projects by viewing company ID 841606 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Pink crane a beacon of awareness at St. Joseph’s
- McMaster’s Health Sciences Campus a Gold Seal project
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 457 projects with a total value of $2,805,994,117 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$50,000,000 Brantford ON Prebid
$49,850,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$38,500,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)