LATEST NEWS Trade Contracting
August 20, 2012
Construction continues on Sync Lofts in Toronto
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
A streetcar drives by the Sync Lofts under construction at 630 Queen St. E. in Toronto, owned by Streetcar Developments Inc.
Construction manager Veisman Consulting Ltd. have completion of the eight-storey, 98-unit project scheduled for early 2013 and it will include retail at grade, a rooftop gym/terrace and three levels of underground parking.
View Larger Map
The architects for the project are TACT Architecture Inc. and Giovanni A. Tassone Architects Inc.
Consultants are: Jablonsky Ast & Partners (structural); Novatrend Engineering Group Ltd. (mechanical/electrical); Eaglebrooke Engineering Ltd. (civil) and Corban & Goode Landscape Architects.
Subtrades include: Built-Con Contracting Inc. (formwork); Venice Construction Inc. (masonry); Sterling Flooring; Forrest Mechanical Inc. and Tedesco Restorations Inc. (roofing).
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on Streetcar Developments' Sync Lofts by viewing project ID 9051808 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports. More information on Tucker Hi-Rise and its projects can be found by viewing company ID 836723.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Pink crane a beacon of awareness at St. Joseph’s
- McMaster’s Health Sciences Campus a Gold Seal project
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 457 projects with a total value of $2,805,994,117 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$50,000,000 Brantford ON Prebid
$49,850,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$38,500,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)