August 17, 2012
Monarch continues construction on Ultra at Heron’s Hill in Toronto
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Glass work continues on the Ultra at Heron’s Hill condominium project in Toronto.
Monarch Corporation is owner/construction manager of the 38-storey, 415-unit tower including a podium, recreation centre, leisure area, a pool and underground parking.
The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Stephenson Engineering (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. Subtrades include: Michael Bros. Excavating (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc.; C & T Reinforcing Steel Co. Ltd.; (rebar); Premform Ltd. (formwork); Dufferin Concrete; Primo Mechanical Ltd.; Mayfair Electric Ltd.; Protech Roofing Waterproofing Ltd.; State Window Corp. and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on Monarch Corp. and its construction projects by company ID 251776 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
Ultra at Heron's Hill in progress
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Pink crane a beacon of awareness at St. Joseph’s
- McMaster’s Health Sciences Campus a Gold Seal project
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 386 projects with a total value of $2,459,241,452 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$50,000,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
$37,000,000 Scarborough ON Prebid
$25,000,000 Guelph ON Prebid
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- CASA and Manitoba sprinkler fitters union reach agreement
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)