August 13, 2012
Tucker Hi-Rise Construction works on Charlie Condominiums in Toronto
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work is ongoing for the Charlie Condominiums on King Street West in Toronto.
Tucker Hi-Rise Construction Inc. is construction manager of the 32-storey, 278-unit project and the owner is Great Gulf Homes. The building will have ground floor retail, a fitness/weight room, a dining lounge, billiards/media room, a pool and underground parking. The project was designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects Inc.
Consultants are: Read Jones Christoffersen Ltd. (structural); Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical); Cecconi Simone Inc. (interior) and Janet Rosenberg & Associates Inc. (landscape). Subtrades include: Deep Foundations Contractors; Delgant Construction Ltd (formwork); KSP Finishes (painting/decorating); DiRocco Masonry Group Ltd.; D. Zentil Mechanical Inc.; Speedy Electrical Contractors Ltd.; York Sheet Metal Ltd. (HVAC);C & A Tedesco Waterproofing; Allan Window Technologies and CNIM Canada Inc. (elevators).
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on the Charlie Condominium by viewing project ID 9061494 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports. More information on Tucker Hi-Rise and its projects can be found by viewing company ID 836723.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Concrete parking building repairs could save costs
- New Pickering airport to help move growing population
- Man fined in construction site death of 12 year old Nova Scotia boy
- SNC-Lavalin hopes Algeria police raid will help to shed light on wrong
- New venue in St. Catharines to be the city’s first Gold-Seal project
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 482 projects with a total value of $6,247,933,371 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$44,500,000 Waterloo ON Negotiated
$44,000,000 Sault Ste Marie ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Vaughan ON Tenders
- Infrastructure funding will boost economy: RCCAO
- Plant, Prep and Serve
- McManus to increase interaction in new OSWCA role
- Trade infrastructure funding study could grow economy
- U.S. housing starts remain on the upswing after strong May
- First set of arches installed on precast network arch bridge
- Toronto and Hamilton area roads make up half of CAA's worst roads list
- Crystal Clear
- Regina looking to annex adjacent land
- Pipeline oil spill highlighted during twinning debate
- Consulting engineers gathering in Lake Louise, Alberta
- Biased specs grounds for RFP redraft
- Incoming chair looks to the future
- Foreign worker court case led to reforms
- Shell Canada gets approvals for pipelines and gas well
- B.C. building permits rise, but Alberta declines
- Electronic migration
- Unauthorized water system shut down in Alberta
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)