July 4, 2012
Eldico finishing construction on OEC Medical Centre in Oakville, Ontario
ELDICO GROUP INC.
Work is starting to wrap up on the new OEC Medical Centre at 2125 Wyecroft Road in Oakville, Ont. Design-build contractor Eldico Group Inc. began the single storey, 20,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art G.I. clinic and offices in December 2011 and completion is scheduled for mid-July 2012.
The owner of the centre is PBA Realty Corporation and Subtrades include: S & F Excavating; Gilbert Steel Ltd. (rebar); Acura Forming Ltd. (formwork); Steelcon Fabrication (structural steel); CBM (concrete); Tri-Stucco Contractors Inc. (stucco EIFS system); EMJ Group Inc. (drywall/acoustic); Citywide Door & Hardware; Leathertown /Concept Air (mechanical); P.H.E. Contractor Sales (electrical); General Sprinklers Inc.; Arcadian Aluminum (windows); Pollard Roofing and Empire Paving.
Digital Media Editor's Note:
Daily Commercial News subscribers may view more information on Eldico Group and its construction project by viewing company ID 852717 in Reed Construction Data Canada Building Reports.
If you are not already a subscriber, you can be by filling out the form at this web page. Building Reports are published daily in Daily Commercial News and are available online to subscribers. See the Daily Top 10 for a sample of the information available.
To learn more about construction project leads from Reed Construction Data, fill out the web form at this web page.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- OPG $1 billion proposal to bury nuclear waste up for comment
- Proposed Ambassador Bridge twinning draws Windsor mayor’s ire
- Construction on pedestrian tunnel to Billy Bishop Airport continues to make progress
- Ontario prompt payment bill to get second reading today
- Call for action after MOL says workers are responsible for their own safety
- 20 Most Popular Stories
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 316 projects with a total value of $2,787,806,637 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$90,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Prebid
$82,000,000 White River Twp ON Tenders
$40,650,000 Markham ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- VIDEO: Competing in the trades
- New ETFO headquarters a benchmark design
- Viana steps up to rebuild burnt down playground
- Random drug testing about site safety, says expert
- Trying to define the “lowest price”
- High job vacancy rates for small business
- Minto to assist in zero energy housing project
- Construction Site Arson
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)