June 7, 2012
Monarch continues construction on Ultra at Heron’s Hill in Toronto
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Construction is ongoing on the Ultra at Heron’s Hill condominium project in Toronto.
Monarch Corporation is owner/construction manager of the 38-storey, 415-unit tower including a podium, recreation centre, leisure area, a pool and underground parking. The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Consultants are: Stephenson Engineering (structural) and M.V. Shore Associates (1993) Ltd.
Subtrades include: Michael Bros. Excavating (excavation); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc.; C & T Reinforcing Steel Co. Ltd.; (rebar); Premform Ltd. (formwork); Dufferin Concrete; Primo Mechanical Ltd.; Mayfair Electric Ltd.; Protech Roofing Waterproofing Ltd.; State Window Corp. and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$104,727,250 Toronto ON Tenders
$50,000,000 Markham ON Tenders
$25,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)