May 25, 2011
Reed Construction Data's Journal of Commerce in Canada Celebrates 100 Years
Journal of Commerce is available in both Online and Publication Format to Western Canada's Construction Marketplace
Burnaby, BC (Vocus/PRWEB)March 01, 2011 -- Reed Construction Data’s Journal of Commerce (JOC), Western Canada's leading industry construction newspaper, will celebrate its 100th Year Anniversary on June 9, 2011.
For over 100 years, the JOC has been a leader in delivering essential project leads, industry news and tender information. Today JOC is available in both online and publication format to Western Canada’s construction marketplace.
"We're truly excited and grateful to embark upon this monumental occasion to celebrate 100 years of service to the construction profession in Canada. This 100 year celebration is a testament to the dedication and loyalty of our staff, customers and the thousands of people who have contributed to the Journal of Commerce over the past century in some capacity.
That said, we will not rest on our laurels and will continue to push our innovation agenda to ensure that we continue to serve the industry for the next 100 years. I am really proud of what we have accomplished and excited about what we have planned for the future," said Mark Casaletto, Vice President and General Manager, Reed Construction Data Canada.
In the upcoming months, various JOC initiatives and events will take place in advance of the 100th Year Anniversary Gala. Construction professionals, industry leaders and RCD Alliance Partners will be in attendance during the Gala on June 9, 2011. ..dIn addition, the "Decade of Construction" program, an RCD supplement will reflect on the past 100 years of construction reported on by the JOC.
Journal of Commerce contains features such as Building Reports for Western Canada, Tenders, Monthly Features and Supplements, CanaData Economic Snapshot, Economy at a Glance and Calendar of Events, Certificates of Substantial Performance, Classifieds, Careers and Appointment Notices.
For more information about Journal of Commerce visit: www.JournalofCommerce.com.
Reed Construction Data (RCD) is a leading North American provider of construction information through a diverse portfolio of innovative products and services. RCD offers its customers construction project leads, building product information, construction costs, market analytics and construction news through a suite of online and print references. For more information, visit ReedConstructionData.com.
If you have any questions regarding information in these press releases please contact the company listed in the press release. Our complete disclaimer appears here
Reed Construction Data
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 515 projects with a total value of $3,642,725,048 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$47,000,000 Metro Toronto Reg ON Tenders
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$34,000,000 East Gwillimbury ON Prebid
- Ex-Canadian military bases can be transformed
- Shop and Sleep
- Martin remembered for infectious laugh and mentorship
- Staffing levels and safety drive Ontario elevator worker strike
- Proposed wood-frame use meets opposition
- Provincial MPP supporters of prompt payment legislation excited at prospects
- Concrete airplane in South Dakota takes flight
- Opposition tackle Harper government on lack of youth employment
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Commercial Construction
- Ruling vindicates company that hired Chinese workers
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Investigation continues in deliberate Vancouver duplex fire
- Ancient First Nations site damaged during BC Hydro work
- On Target
- Global engineering guidelines taking shape
- Fit to Work program being developed
- Dire prediction
- Canada and Ireland sign recognition agreement
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)