February 24, 2011
Construction continues on Jade Kennedy development in Markham, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Work is moving up at the Jade Kennedy Development, South Unionville Square Phase One in Markham, Ont.
Construction manager for the two-storey retail project is Mady Contract Division Ltd. Completion has been scheduled for winter 2011. The project was designed by Turner Fleischer Architects Inc.
Consultants are Carruthers & Wallace/Y & V Engineering (structural) and LKM Consulting Engineers Inc. (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Ciro Excavating/Con-Drain Co. Ltd.(excavation); Anchor Shoring & Caissons Ltd.; Cromax Forming Ltd.; Toronto Redi-Mix Ltd. (concrete); Harris Rebar; United Floor Co. Ltd. (concrete floor); Besa Interiors (drywall); Global Mechanical; Dircam Electric; Global Fire Protection; Aluminum Window Designs Ltd.; Foran’s Roofing; Duron Ontario Ltd. (waterproofing); and Kone Inc. (elevators).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job