February 23, 2011
Construction continues on Sheridan College School of Business in Mississauga, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work is ongoing for the Sheridan College School of Business and Academic Upgrading in Mississauga, Ont.
General contractor for the four-storey, LEED designed project with partial basement and mechanical penthouse is Bird Construction Co. The owner is Sheridan College of Applied Arts and the project was designed by Rounthwaite Dick & Hadley Architects.
Consultants are: Opresnik Engineering (LEED); Banerjee & Associates Inc. (structural) and MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical/electrical).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 308 projects with a total value of $8,663,009,110 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$200,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$200,000,000 Toronto ON Tenders
$60,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- Dedicated transit fund for GTHA crucial: panel
- Rising Residences
- OHMPA paves new relationships with training partners
- Corporate Centre Cover Up
- Pipeline expansion project to go ahead
- Operators’ union grateful to CFB Trenton for crane operator rescue
- Panel approves Northern Gateway pipeline project
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 23rd, 2013
- Vancouver casino granted conditional permit
- Four LNG projects given 25-year export licences
- Kinder Morgan applies for Trans Mountain Pipeline twinning
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- Warming hut design winners announced
- Trapped crane operator rescued from fire by helicopter
- Gas line strike in Saskatoon