February 23, 2011
Construction continues on Sheridan College School of Business in Mississauga, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work is ongoing for the Sheridan College School of Business and Academic Upgrading in Mississauga, Ont.
General contractor for the four-storey, LEED designed project with partial basement and mechanical penthouse is Bird Construction Co. The owner is Sheridan College of Applied Arts and the project was designed by Rounthwaite Dick & Hadley Architects.
Consultants are: Opresnik Engineering (LEED); Banerjee & Associates Inc. (structural) and MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical/electrical).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job