February 15, 2011
Work continues on the Alderland Centre in Markham, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work progresses on the Alderland Centre at Warden Avenue and Gibson Drive in Markham, Ont.
The mixed-use development being built by Fieldgate Construction Management Ltd. will be three buildings and includes offices, a wellness centre and a restaurant with completion for mid-2011. The owner is Alderland Group Inc. and the centre was designed by Turner Fleischer Architect Inc.
Consultants are: Y & V Engineering Ltd. (structural); Tristar Engineering (mechanical/electrical); Disano Sprinkler Design; and Terraplan Landscape Architects Inc.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant