February 15, 2011
Work continues on the Alderland Centre in Markham, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work progresses on the Alderland Centre at Warden Avenue and Gibson Drive in Markham, Ont.
The mixed-use development being built by Fieldgate Construction Management Ltd. will be three buildings and includes offices, a wellness centre and a restaurant with completion for mid-2011. The owner is Alderland Group Inc. and the centre was designed by Turner Fleischer Architect Inc.
Consultants are: Y & V Engineering Ltd. (structural); Tristar Engineering (mechanical/electrical); Disano Sprinkler Design; and Terraplan Landscape Architects Inc.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 340 projects with a total value of $17,600,387,682 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$134,000,000 Mississauga ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$78,418,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs