February 14, 2011
Construction continues onToronto’s Reve King West condominium project
Construction has reached the top floor of the Reve King West condominium project in Toronto, Ont. Owner/general contractor Tridel Corporation has completion of the 13-storey, 305-unit project with three levels of underground parking scheduled for the end of 2011.
The project designed to meet LEED certification includes a party lounge, meeting rooms, a theatre, wellness centre and rooftop terrace. The Reve was designed by Burka Architects Inc. and Wallman Architects.
Consultants are Jablonsky Ast & Partners (structural) and MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical/electrical).
Subcontractors include: Edvac Contracting Ltd. (formwork); Dufferin Concrete; Village Masonry Construction; Lisi Mechanical Contractors Ltd.; OZZ Corp. (electrical); Bellwood Sheet Metal Ltd. (ventilation); Normac Kitchens; Titan Metals Ltd. (architectural metal); Toro Aluminum Ltd (windows) and Selco Elevators.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job