February 11, 2011
Construction continues on the Commons project in Brampton, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Structural steel work takes shape for the Commons project at 60 Gillingham Dr. in Brampton, Ont.
General contractor Dineen Construction Corp. began the five-storey, 63,000-square-foot office and retail building in August 2010 and completion is scheduled for July 2011.The owner is Monterey Park Inc. and the project was designed by Natale Architects Inc.
Consultants are: TSE Consultants Inc. (structural); AEGIS Engineering Ltd. (mechanical); Mistry Engineering Inc. (electrical) and Novus Fire Protection. Subcontractors include: Crown Drain (excavation); Pro Caissons; Albrecht Bros. Reinforcing Steel Ltd.; Jessco Structural (formwork); Architectural Precast; Linesteel Ltd. (structural steel); Lafarge (concrete); Tonel Masonry; Drago Mechanical; Can-Industrial Electric; General Sprinklers (sprinklers/fire protection); Welsh Glassworks (windows); Elite Roofing and Schindler Elevator.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 312 projects with a total value of $3,995,378,733 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$150,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$144,000,000 Barrie ON Negotiated
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Dedicated transit fund for GTHA crucial: panel
- Rising Residences
- OHMPA paves new relationships with training partners
- Corporate Centre Cover Up
- Pipeline expansion project to go ahead
- Operators’ union grateful to CFB Trenton for crane operator rescue
- Panel approves Northern Gateway pipeline project
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 23rd, 2013
- Vancouver casino granted conditional permit
- Four LNG projects given 25-year export licences
- Kinder Morgan applies for Trans Mountain Pipeline twinning
- What will it take to improve infrastructure?
- Warming hut design winners announced
- Trapped crane operator rescued from fire by helicopter
- Gas line strike in Saskatoon