February 8, 2011
Construction continues on office building in Richmond Hill, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Structural steel work is moving along for a new office building at 9131 Leslie St. in Richmond Hill, Ont.
Construction manager Belrock Construction has completion of the three-storey project scheduled for summer 2011. The office was designed by Intra Architect Inc. and consultants are: Hannigan Engineering Inc. (structural); Brumar Engineering (mechanical) and Mistry Engineering (electrical).
Subtrades include: Coreslab Structures (Ont.) Inc. (precast); Cooksville Steel; Sobetec Ltd. (aluminum panels); Shear Metal Products (metal deck); JB Aluminum Products Ltd. (glass) and Schindler Elevators Corp.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Does a roadmap to a sustainable future exist?
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Protecting endangered species a focus on Highway 15 work
- Intricate demolition saves venerable newspaper building façade
- London Roundhouse project takes selective demolition to high art
- London hospital tear down not your average demo
- Strategic demolition repurposes Bowater Mersey paper plant
- Barn razing: demolition of Charlottetown racehorse stables
- Incarceration gives way to innovation at Bridgepoint
- Breaking good: National Demolition Association updates safety manual
- Droppings responsible for respiratory illness at Quebec demolition site
- Innovative storm water solution under Denison Road
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job