October 28, 2010
Work continues on Absolute World Tower Four condos in Mississauga, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work spins its way upwards at the Absolute World Tower Four condominiums in Mississauga, Ont. Fernbrook Homes/Cityzen is the developer of the 56-storey, 430-unit project, which includes six levels of underground parking.
The project was designed by Burka Architects.
Consultants are: Sigmund Soudack & Associates Inc. (structural); ECE Group (mechanical/electrical); and NAK Design Group (landscape). Subtrades include: Costa Earthmoving Inc. (excavation); Faga Group (under slab drainage); Deep Foundations Contractors Inc. (shoring/caissons); Premform (formwork); Gilbert Steel Ltd. (rebar); Innocon Inc. (concrete supply); Mayfair Electric Ltd.; and ThyssenKrupp Elevator Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job