October 25, 2010
Construction continues on Eden Park Towers in Markham, Ontario
HOWARD MANDEL/APERTURE IMAGING
Concrete work continues for Eden Park Towers condo and townhouse project in Markham, Ont. Owner Times Group Corp. along with Life Construction Inc. began the work in late 2009 and completion is expected in late 2011.
The project includes four, 12-storey towers, with 624-units, two levels of underground parking and 48 townhouses.
The project was designed by Kirkor Architects. Consultants are: Malone Givens Parsons Ltd. (planning/development); Sigmund Soudack & Associates Inc. (structural); M V Shore Associates (1993) Ltd. (mechanical); and Trace Engineering Ltd. (electrical).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$134,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$128,250,000 North York ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant