October 21, 2010
VANDYK breaks ground on Van Mill Centre in Mississauga, Ontario
VANDYK Group of Companies on Friday will break ground on Van Mills Centre, a new 50,000-square-foot retail development in Mississauga.
RBC, with a 5,000 square foot branch, will serve as the anchor tenant for the development.
The ceremony is scheduled for Friday, Oct. 22 at 12:30 pm at Van Mills Centre, located at 1910 Fowler Dr. in Mississauga.
VANDYK is a privately owned Mississauga-based development company specializing in retail, residential and industrial properties.
DCN NEWS SERVICES
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 381 projects with a total value of $3,359,995,864 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$60,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic