October 21, 2010
Construction continues on Victory Condos in Toronto
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Work continues on the Victory Condos on King Street in Toronto. Owner BLVD Developments Ltd., along with construction manager Tucker HiRise, have completion scheduled for spring 2011.
The work includes a 12-storey, 180-unit building, with two of the units as rentals and four levels of underground parking.
The Victory project was designed by Wallman Architects. Consultants are Jablonsky Ast & Partners (structural); and Able Engineering Inc. (mechanical/electrical). Subtrades include: Michael Bros Excavating; Deep Foundations Contractors Inc. (shoring/caissons); Salit Steel (rebar); Innocon Inc., (concrete); Delgant Construction Ltd. (formwork); Hi-Rise Mechanical; and Nortown Electrical Contractors Associates.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Having a blast on the job — demo with finesse
- Work complete on South Kent Wind project
- Draft standard for snow loads on buildings in northern Canada open for feedback
- Community murals brighten up construction hoarding on TTC projects
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job