October 7, 2010
Work continues on George Brown College Waterfront Campus Development in Toronto
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Below-grade work progresses on the George Brown College Waterfront Campus Development in Toronto, Ont. Construction manager EllisDon Corp. has completion of the project designed for LEED Gold standard for September 2011.
The project includes health and sciences plus regular classroom space, retail at ground level and underground parking.
The project was designed by KPMB Architects/Stantec Architecture Ltd. and the consultant is Daoust Lestage Inc. Subtrades include: Active Excavation; Deep Foundations Contractors Inc.; Structform International; and Harris Rebar.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job