October 5, 2010
Bondfield Construction continues work on parking garage in St. Catharines, Ontario
WILLIAM CONWAY/PROGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY
Below-grade work continues on the new mixed-use Carlisle Street parking garage at Carlisle and King streets in St. Catharines, Ont. Bondfield Construction is the general contractor for the project, which will include two levels below grade and six storeys above, with space for approximately 600 vehicles.
There will also be space for commercial lease. Completion has been scheduled for March 2011.
The owner is the City of St. Catharines and the architect is Macdonald Zuberec Ensslen Architects.
Consultants are Halsall Associates Ltd. (structural); and Smith & Andersen Consulting Engineers (mechanical/electrical).
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 376 projects with a total value of $1,488,736,331 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$79,500,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$43,000,000 Clarington ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job