June 22, 2009
The Ontario General Contractors Association extends awards deadline
The Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA) has extended the deadline for submission of entries for its inaugural Ontario Project Awards of Excellence by a week, to July 7.
Awards will be presented in two categories: Excellence in Buildings (Architectural and Institutional) and Excellence in Industrial Builds (Infrastructure and Civil).
Information can be downloaded from the OGCA’s website at: www.ogca.ca. The awards will be presented during the association’s annual conference in Ottawa in late September.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 340 projects with a total value of $17,600,387,682 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$134,000,000 Mississauga ON Prebid
$100,000,000 Toronto ON Prebid
$78,418,000 Toronto ON Prebid
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs