LATEST NEWS Concrete
September 19, 2007
Cematrix Canada supplies cellular concrete for Victoria street restoration project
Cematrix Canada has been awarded a new order to supply cellular concrete for the City of Victoria restoration of Vancouver Street and View Street.
This high profile project is a key step in the implementation of the company’s efforts to expand into British Columbia and to balance infrastructure projects and oil sands projects.
Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution as a replacement for rigid and other insulating materials in frost-susceptible or permafrost conditions. Cellular concrete is also used in void filling situations and as a replacement for granular fills and weak or unstable soils.
DCN News Services
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 479 projects with a total value of $1,224,678,004 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$31,000,000 Richmond Hill ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Brampton ON Tenders
$30,000,000 Mississauga ON Negotiated
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- TCIC bid competition a prep for the future, say students
- George Street Glass
- Enbridge pledges jobs with proposed pipeline
- Ontario now off coal
- CEO honours top Ontario engineer firms
- Muskrat Falls project costs going up, reports Nalcor Energy CEO
- Ex government engineer accepted gifts in exchange for contracts
- Alberta health and safety officials investigate death of electrician
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 28th, 2014
- Merit Contractors Association president announces retirement
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job