LATEST NEWS Concrete
September 19, 2007
Cematrix Canada supplies cellular concrete for Victoria street restoration project
Cematrix Canada has been awarded a new order to supply cellular concrete for the City of Victoria restoration of Vancouver Street and View Street.
This high profile project is a key step in the implementation of the company’s efforts to expand into British Columbia and to balance infrastructure projects and oil sands projects.
Cellular concrete provides a cost and labour saving solution as a replacement for rigid and other insulating materials in frost-susceptible or permafrost conditions. Cellular concrete is also used in void filling situations and as a replacement for granular fills and weak or unstable soils.
DCN News Services
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 415 projects with a total value of $3,354,507,550 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$200,000,000 Milton ON Tenders
$55,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$30,000,000 Lennox and Addington Co ON Negotiated
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant