September 10, 2007
Porter Airlines expands airport terminal in Toronto
Porter Airlines is growing its operations base at Toronto City Centre Airport to accommodate increasing passenger levels as it prepares to begin service to New York and other destinations in 2008.
Construction begins this month on an extended terminal, including three additional arrival and departure gates.
The project is scheduled for completion by Dec. 31
Scott Associates Architects Inc. will continue the work they began on Porter’s original TCCA terminal project.
BECC Construction Group is the project’s contractor. BECC has developed its reputation as a leader in the construction industry through involvement in complex institutional projects, including for law enforcement, airport authorities and various medical health groups.
DCN News Services
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 381 projects with a total value of $3,359,995,864 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$60,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$40,000,000 Ottawa ON Negotiated
$35,000,000 Ottawa ON Prebid
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic